Sunday, June 21, 2009

White Trash Water Park

                                                                      
Who says the economy is down?  Kristi and I have been fortunate enough this year to purchase our own waterpark that is now open to the public.  It is complete with a state of the art water slide.                                                                                                                     
For those who are less active we have a relaxing wading pool.  
                                                                                        
The kids also love our spray park!!!

And for your relaxation pleasure you may lounge at our covered cabana area.
Later this summer, if business goes well, we will be adding a nightly laser light show.
                                                                             
  

1 comment:

  1. Can I get advance tickets? I hate lines I have to wait in. And can I bring in my own cooler or are all the drinks on you - that would be even better - all drinks poolside.
    And would you mind sitting next to the pool so you could make it more like a wave pool?

    Love You All,
    Jeri Geary

    ReplyDelete